Teen Court Project Coordinator: Job Posting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to Program Director.
- Assists with day-to-day operation of program; including case management, program evaluation, and scheduling.
- Facilitates Pima County Teen Court workshops.
- Assist with Pima County Teen Court hearings.
- Makes presentations to schools, businesses, and community organizations to promote awareness of Pima County Teen Court and juvenile law
- Recruits, trains, and manages adult and teen volunteers; including maintaining relationships with the University of Arizona College of Law and local high schools, maintaining online recruiting efforts (Volunteer Match, United Way, etc.), and arranging recognition events.
- Coordinates Teen Court in the Schools; including providing training to new schools, maintaining updated training materials, and providing technical assistance to schools in the program.
- Represents the interests of Pima County Teen Court in the Arizona Teen Court
Women’s Counseling Network Coordinator: Job Posting
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Program Coordinator of the Women’s Counseling Network provides program leadership and direct individual counseling services. This position requires program development / administration & direct counseling.
Specific duties include:
- Initiate community outreach to recruit, develop and maintain team of volunteer therapists.
- Determine appropriate assignment of clients to volunteer therapists.
- Oversee data entry system and ensure confidentiality of client information.
- Collect and maintain accurate data on program services, clients, volunteer therapists and results.
- Compile statistics and write reports for reimbursement from funding sources.
- Assist with proposal development and grant writing to secure funding for the program with the assistance of the Center Director.
- Develop workshops and other programs for community members to support mental health and wholeness for women and their families.
- Serve as the public spokesperson and oversee public relations activities for the Counseling Network.
- On a very limited basis provide individual counseling services.
- Provide initial intake and assessment of clients.
- Comply with YWCA personnel policies.
- Contribute to a positive working environment and to the Mission of the YWCA.
- Develop a continuing education program for volunteer therapists.
We are always welcoming new volunteers:
Become a volunteer!