Attending an Orientation Session is required for all new WBC clients who want access to personalized, one-on-one counseling. Hang out with like-minded entrepreneurs, network, and learn our methods.
We have been working on improving your orientation experience and have developed 3 levels of orientations Business Idea, Start Up and Small Business all of them in English and Spanish:
· Business Idea: Monday November 8, 2021 (Register Here)
· Start Up < 2 years: Tuesday November 9, 2021 (Register Here)
· Small Business > 2 years: Wednesday November 10, 2021 (Register Here)
· Idea emprendedora: Lunes 8 de noviembre de 2021 (Regístrate Aqui)
· Emprendimiento menor a 2 años: Martes 9 de noviembre de 2021(Regístrate aquí)
· Pequeñas empresas mayores a 2 años: Miércoles 10 de noviembre de 2021 (Regístrate aquí)
Location: Virtual Class over Zoom Video For inquiries and comments regards the WBC orientations, please contact us at (520) 884 7810.
Please note: The WBC does not currently offer direct lending services. However, we CAN connect clients to banks and other micro-lenders as part of our offered one on one coaching.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING? Please reach out to GMartinez@ywcatucson.org for more information about upcoming volunteer opportunities to support the work of the WBC.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.