Your donation to YWCA Southern Arizona is eligible for the Arizona tax credit!
When you give to YWCA Southern Arizona you can claim a dollar-for-dollar reduction in your Arizona state income taxes:
• Couples filing jointly: up to $800!
• Head of household or individual filer: up to $400!
If you have insufficient Arizona tax liability for the current year, you may carry the tax credit forward for up to five years. You may also claim your donation as a charitable deduction on your itemized federal income tax return for the current year.
AZ TAX CREDIT IN THREE EASY STEPS
1. Make your donation to YWCA Southern Arizona (a qualifying charitable organization, QCO Code: 20570) by December 31st, 2018.
- Donate today through our secure on-line giving website portal. Please allow ample time for credit card donations. Your credit card must be charged by December 31st, 2018.
- If mailing a check, please send to our main campus with a postmark date no later than December 31st, 2018.
YWCA Southern Arizona
Attn: Marisela Félix
525 N Bonita Ave
Tucson, AZ 85745
2. Prepare your Arizona state income tax return (Tax Form 321).
3. Consult your tax advisor for additional information.
Consider putting your tax dollars to work in the local Southern Arizona community to help eliminate racism and empower women! Thank you for your support.